At Southern Hills Veterinary Hospital, we offer safe, comfortable boarding services to all of our clients and their pets. We understand the emotions attached to leaving your pet while you are away and we relieve the anxiety associated with boarding by providing a large, state-of-the-art facility with a warm and inviting atmosphere while also keeping your pet’s health and well-being a top priority.
Our goal is to take the worry out of being away from your pet while you are traveling.
The benefits of boarding at our facility include:
- Each pet is supervised and cared for by a member of our highly trained veterinary staff
- Should an emergency or illness arise, treatment is readily available
- Climate controlled indoor runs
- Outdoor runs
- Large outdoor exercise yard
- Separate, feline-exclusive boarding area
- Added convenience of scheduling your pet’s annual exam or a specific procedure while you are away
- Additional attention is given to senior pets or pets requiring daily medication
- Baths and complimentary pedicures available
Before scheduling your pet’s next stay, note that immunizations need to be up-to-date. Should your pet receive veterinary care at another hospital, proof of vaccination needs to be provided in advance of your pet’s stay. Seasonal and holiday times are generally the busiest and should be scheduled well in advance to secure your pet’s spot. Stop in or call to speak with our client service representatives to assist with reservations.
Please click here for our boarding requirements and please contact us if you have any questions.