Feline Preventative Care in Tulsa
Happy, Healthy Cats
Your cat is a beloved member of your family, and you want to make sure that they are happy and healthy for many years to come. The surest way to do this is through preventative care. At Southern Hills Veterinary Hospital, we provide comprehensive annual veterinary exams in Tulsa to help prevent any illnesses or injuries or to diagnose and treat diseases as early as possible.
Preventative Care Services
The following are just some of the animal care services we offer for your feline friend:
- Dental: Although many owners aren’t aware, the cleanliness of your cat’s teeth and mouth can affect their overall health. Our animal hospital provides annual teeth cleanings to assure that they’re healthy.
- Nutrition: Just like humans, it’s important for your cat to have a proper nutritional diet. This will ensure they grow and develop into a healthy feline and age appropriately.
- Behavior: Since your cat is unable to talk (at least not with words) odd behavior can be an indication of a medical issue. Our Tulsa veterinarians will help determine the cause and proper treatment.
- Grooming: Let’s face it, no matter how much your cat cleans itself, he or she still gets dirty. Grooming and washing will help them maintain a healthy coat free of infections, mange, and matting.
- Vaccinations: Keeping on top of your cat’s current vaccinations is the most efficient way to prevent diseases and infections.
- Annual exams: When you bring your cat into our animal hospital for an annual exam, we will evaluate every aspect of their health and recommend necessary treatments to have them be the healthiest they can be.
As your cat begins to age, preventative care becomes even more crucial to overall well-being. Southern Hills Veterinary Hospital suggests exams twice a year since they are prone to more diseases and illnesses and are harder to treat.
Contact our animal hospital in Tulsa today to schedule a physical exam for your cherished pet.
Thank you, Dr. Rodney, for caring for our "babies" as though they were your own.- Ann Hodgson
The staff here are incredibly warm, welcoming, and professional.- Valarie Warner
I had a great experience bringing my pupper in today.- Katy Gaskill
I am very impressed with the professionalism and especially how my dog is treated since he is a big guy!!- Heather Odell
They really care about the well being of my pets and my family- Steve Shoemaker
Offering the Best Pet Medical Care in Town
The Highest Level of Customer Service
Serving the Tulsa Community Since 1956
We Build Relationships With Our Clients